Guidelines for Extended Abstract
Abstracts must clearly define the objectives, status, methodology, results, and significance outcome of the study. The length of abstract in your original submission should not exceed 2 (two) page (for details see abstract template). It should be prepared according to the template given below and submitted as a single pdf or MS word file. Please note that:
- All abstracts must be submitted and presented in clear English with accurate grammar and spelling of a quality suitable for publication.
- Authors are requested to submit an extended abstract (about 1000 words in MS-Word format) with maximum 5 keywords, typed with 1.5 line spacing and 10 font size. The abstract should highlight key results of the study and should not include more than 3 Figures / Photographs / Tables.
- The presenting author is requested to ensure that all co-authors are aware of the content of the abstract before submission.
- Only the abstracts of registered presenting authors will be included in the final programme.
- Abstracts will be reviewed and assigned to appropriate sessions. The Scientific Committee will determine whether abstracts will be accepted as oral or poster presentations, with consideration to be given to the author's preference. Abstracts will be reviewed and assigned to appropriate sessions.
- Once the abstract is accepted, you will be invited to present your talk (either orally or as a poster).
- All submitted abstracts must contain novel data. Abstracts stating "data will be discussed in the presentation" will NOT be accepted.
- If an abstract was previously submitted to a different conference, but was not presented, it can be submitted to this conference as well. If it was previously presented, it cannot be submitted to CHEMCON 2021.
- The abstract must be based on original work and should not be a duplicate of others' work.
- The extended abstract must be in a print-ready format. Authors will be solely responsible for any mistake / error in the extended abstract.
Download Extended Abstract Template