Guidelines for Preparing Full Paper
Authors should use the CHEMCON 2021 Paper Template ( Microsoft Word Document) when drafting submissions as this is in the correct format for the Congress. The specifications for this template and general paper guidelines are given below.
- Papers must be submitted as a Microsoft Word Document (.docx)
- Papers must be saved with the name Application ID (e.g. T6718773101.docx).
- The body of the paper should be a Maximum of 5 Pages Long Including all Figures, Tables, Acknowledgements and References
Paper Specifications and General Guidelines
|Page Length:||5 Pages Maximum||Font:||Times New Roman 10 pt.|
|Margins:||as provided in template||Subsections:||1.1. (then 1.1.1., 1.1.2. etc), 1.2.|
|Units:||SI Units (Metric)||Paragraphs:||as provided in template|
- The format for the paper Title, Author Names and Affiliations and Corresponding Author are given in the CHEMCON 2021 Paper Template.
- The Abstract of Full Paper should not exceed 300 words.
- There are no strict formatting requirements for the structure of the paper but in general this should contain essential elements such as Introduction, Materials and Methods, Results, Discussion, Conclusions etc.
- New paragraphs should follow immediately after the preceding paragraph without leaving a line between the two.
- The format for the paper Figure, Table and Equation Captions are given in the CHEMCON-2021 Paper Template.
- There are no strict formatting requirements for Figures, Tables and Equations.
- References should be listed as , , ....
- Examples of the In-Text Referencing Style are given in the CHEMCON 2021 Paper Template. For Three or more authors the first author's name followed by 'et al.'
- Examples of the Referencing Style for Journals, Conference Proceedings and Books are given in the CHEMCON 2021 Paper Template. Authors are encouraged to add the DOI after the respective reference if available.
Download Full Paper Template